Happy Anniversary!

So today is my 3-year wedding anniversary. I wanted to post my wedding video (totally ghetto) but I cannot for the life of me get any of my programs to convert my DVD to a file format compatible with Blogspot. I could get it to work with no music but, seriously, the music makes the video. Not because it is so romantic but because it is something I would NEVER in a million years pick out. (Shania Twain AND Whitney Houston, people.)

And because I spent too much time on trying to convert my video and am way too lazy to determine something else fun to fill you guys in on my post tonight will be short and sweet. Hopefully by year 4 I will be able to share this video you have all been waiting for. ; )

Happy anniversary, Tommy, if you ever read this. I love you!

Comments

  1. Happy Anniversary Katie!!! I'm still so sad thta I wasn't there, and would love to see your video set to the music of Shania Twain and Whitney Houston!! Your pictures are gorgeous, of course. Have a great anniversary!!

    Katie Ernzen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary Katie & Tommy! It was such a beautiful wedding - so full of small touches of both of your personalities, which is exactly what a wedding should be. We had a fabulous time in Destin/Sandestin...and of course we'll never forget Cooper bustin' a move on the dance floor with your bridesmaids. You could say that it was his first public appearance as a Tiny Dancer (since he wasn't even 2 yet). I would love to see the video sometime, but I'm sure it doesn't do the affair justice...but the memories do! have a great anniversary and many more happy happy years together! Thanks for getting married in such a beautiful place so we could have a vacation excuse too! love, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing! Congrats.......

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts