Love a gift basket

I love making gift baskets and I LOVE little girly things! My friend Ann is having a girl and I had so much fun putting together a basket for her baby shower! It is super easy to do, so I took pics along the way:

First, find a cute container. This is one Ann had registered for at Target.

Fill it with diapers to give the basket height.

Instead of tissue paper fill it with an adorable pink tutu!!!!


Now start adding the fun stuff:



And, voila an easy gift basket.


Okay, now back to the tutu. Is that not just the most precious thing you have ever seen? Totally impractical. Yes. But, I mean how could you not want one after seeing this picture???

If you are in the market for a tutu (and, really, who isnt?) check out the etsy shop of Fairy Tales Unlimited. She was great to work with and got this out to me Monday for my Sunday Shower!

Comments

  1. You are fantastic at making gift baskets! Seriously, Katie, you are multi-talented!!!
    Love, Aunt Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your gift - so smart and creative. The tutu is adorable. Baby girl will love it. Thank you so much. I'm going to have to copy your gift basket idea next time I have a gift to give! Love ya - Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Katie,
    I check out your blog ALL the time. I love when you post baby stuff. I especially loved the bird post...and now that you visited my blog you know why! I think I must invest in an oh-so-adorable tutu for my precious Ramsey. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My best friend from college sent Addison a pink tulle tutu and a matching 'crown" jewel headband for her first birthday! We love it! She's still a little young to play in it without destroying it, but those days are coming! Yea! Love the basket...jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I am obsessed with gift baskets, too. People are always so excited to dig through them. I'll definitely use your idea of filling it with diapers for height...perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts