My Own Personal Fail Blog

I don't know if you guys read the Fail Blog feed that I have on the right. If not, you are soooo missing out. Lately I have come across a few fails of my own. I know they are kind of lame. But, I cannot help that I have not run into anything funnier. Totally not my fault.

So, from my European travels - I saw this vehicle and the company name gave me a good laugh. Perhaps a Lost in Translation FAIL?

I was at Macy's this past weekend (oh, I got the cutest new comforter that can only come out when company comes over since Carter thinks he owns the bed) and I was shopping with my sister-in-law (did I tell you Tommy's other sister is with child?) and I cracked up when I saw the below:

1- Tag placement fail - Hello, why would you put that woof tag coming out where it is coming from? Just sayin'.

2- And, that being said I don't think this is the best First Impression (see brand tag - it is really unfunny when you have to explain it, huh?)

And, this is why I don't write or take pictures for Fail Blog. Obviously it is the little things in life that amuse me.

Comments

Popular Posts