See ya, Chicago!

Believe it or not, on our last day we only had one meal, brunch, before heading back to Tulsa. We made it once again to Hot Chocolate for hot chocolate and feasted on their "don't miss" Monkey Bread. That's a side of caramel, friends!

For my meal I got the fried egg and goat cheese sandwich with tomatoes.

And just to prove that we actually did something other than eat...


Millenium Park - our picture in the bean. I am such a great photographer.



And I seriously loved the button for the 4th floor at the Macy's (formerly Marshall Fields).


Hmmm...what am I going to write about tomorrow???

Comments

  1. I am so jealous! I would love to go on a girls trip that consists of cupcakes, great food and shopping! How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to go to Chicago now!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That monkey bread looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My in-laws make monkey bread and there is no side of caramel - I'm going to have to discuss that with them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts