Love, love, love!

Remember I told you my friend Addie was taking pics of Finley's party? You will DIE when you see them!! It was as much fun as getting wedding pictures back. My brother-in-law couldn't believe how fabulous they were. And, of course, my sister loved how sweet her tiny angel looked.

Addie did such a fabulous job! I definitely would recommend her 100 times over and it was such a huge relief for my sister to not have to worry about taking pictures of everything. Addie captured all of the details and more.

To view them, go here and enter the password one. Aren't the pictures awesome? And wasn't the party presh???

Comments

  1. So cute. I love the pics and it doesn't hurt that baby girl is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Katie! You guys seriously went all out for that party! Too cute!
    And Finley is just adorable- I love those little chubby legs and cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Katie thanks so much for the sweet shout out! The details were so incredible and Finley is DARLING! I had so much fun and thanks for letting me be part of Finley's special day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and they owl lived happily ever after. Okay sorry I couldn't resist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The party looked amazing! The details were incredible and everything looked so yummy.

    As for the pictures? Cutest.thing.ever!!! Amazing. Yeah, I couldn't look at all of them at one time. I was too afraid of dying of cuteness and I couldn't let Alex grow up without a mom. I will have to sneak a look every now when I a feeling strong enough!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics! Finley is such a doll :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts