Might be the most boring post ever

Sorry, this is totally boring. I had this great idea to show you some pictures of my flower beds and how I fertilized one side and then because I was too hot and lazy didn't do the other side and then prove to you that, lo and behold, fertilizer really does work. But the pictures didn't come out and it is too dark to take more and really, it isn't all that interesting. It's the thought that counts, isn't it?


In other news:


1- I sometimes wish my sister didn't read my blog because I got one of Finley's birthday gifts in the mail today and it is so cute you might D.I.E.


2- Is it wrong that my feelings are hurt and I am a little offended that we got coupons in the mail today from Target and they were addressed to Tommy?


3- A dinner of wine and cereal is totally classy, right?

Comments

  1. I would love to see the pictures of your two flower beds . . . that "accidental" experiment sounds interesting to me.
    Love, Aunt Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in awe that you can actually grow something! Me? Not so much. It is like plants know they are going to live in my house and just rebel and die. Some days, I am shocked the kiddo is still alive.

    And, in answer to your 'points':

    1. That is what email is for. Really. I will expect something in my inbox shortly.

    2. No, it isn't wrong. But, I think you should think about what you did to anger The Target and make it right. It would probably help if you transferred a prescription. The Target likes that.

    3. Always.

    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see nothing wrong with paring captain crunch with wine. A white wine is best.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts