And Let There be More Cake...

Not only were the wedding cakes at the Sugar Art Show impressive. The un-themed cakes were pretty darn amazing. These are in no particular order (except for the fact that I liked these) and are across categories, beginner, advanced, expert and even teen. Impressive!

I mean, who doesn't love a horse in a bubble bath?
This sculpture is made entirely out of chocolate. And for some reason this got out of order, so I guess we will show the detail first. Look at that cute little bikini.





This cake was in the tenen category. It is really, really cute too. I see a future cake designer here!


This cake was also in the teen category. Is it not huge and amazing? It's name was Noah's Ark. very clever.

I just loved all the color in this cake. It reminded me of my wedding colors.
Another animal themed cake. This one was a jungle theme.
I absolutely loved this cake. I just loved the colors and how clever it was.


I think this cake was done by a Beginner. I want to be friends with her (or him). Can you imagine the great cakes you would be able to get for a party?



I love cake that is a replica of food.
And in honor of the season.
Love, love, love this cake. I think it would be perfect for a wedding! Heart it. Especially love the topper made of "sticks."
This cake was actually in the main competition. I have no idea how I missed this the other day, but I thought it was too pretty not to share.


Can you imagine the time and detail?


So that is it for this year. If you have never gone to the event, you must make plans for next year. You will be in awe!

Comments

  1. Wow I didn't even know this was going on in Tulsa? Is the cake competition part of the fair? Looks like a lot of talented people.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts