Paper Source

You guys know I have a weird paper obsession. Well, the fabulous paper store, The Paper Source, has a really cute blog with such fun paper ideas. Since I have inspired so many (that would be about three) of you to become crafters this Fall, I thought I would give you some more fun projects from The Paper Source's blog.

Is this not the cutest? On the blog they walk you through how to make this simple, yet adorable gift basket. Basically, it is some satin ribbon, a craft punch (or three) and little tiny clothes pins. Adorable!

I love this invite. See a how-to on how to make this book worm invitation and thank you card.
And they have not forgotten us Halloween lovers! Make coffin invites, batty envelopes and scary cat place cards.

Also, great packaging ideas abound!

And you should know this would be one of my favorites -- owl placecard holders. Hoo doesn't think that is a great idea?


If you are looking for a really easy project, here is a link to the craft kits. I love it when someone puts everything together for me.

Comments

Popular Posts