The streets of Europa

So, this first picture has absolutely nothing to do with this post...except for the fact that technically it was taken on the street and I am somewhat proud of my "artistry" in snapping this shot. Is this dog begging for food not too cute?


So, now for the real "meat" (stupid pun intended) of my post. (And, luckily for you guys I am running out of theme posts of my trip.) But, one my favorite things about being in Europe was that looking down each street was an architectural surpise. And, you know I love surprises.

These are from the streets of Munich, Salzburg (my FAVORITE), Innsbruck and some other little cities. Aren't they all just amazing???








Comments

  1. Katie,
    I have thoroughly enjoyed your posts on Europe, and I hope you keep them coming!! You are a great photographer and, of course, an excellent narrator!!
    Love, Aunt Angie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts