Thursday, May 28, 2009

A post about nothing...

Tonight Tommy and I went to see Jerry Seinfeld perform at the PAC. I had seen his show once in OKC probably 8 years ago and he did not disappoint.

I so wish I was funny. My delivery is horrible. But, I have accepted the fact that this is something I am not good at. I can move on. At least I don't try. Nothing's worse than someone unfunny that thinks they are funny.

Also, I don't get out much. I am always amazed that I actually know people when I go out in public. And, I am so not used to crowds. What do I live in? A bubble?


The opening act was Tom Papa. He was actually really good! Being a comedian would be terribly hard.


And, for those of you Seinfeld fan's here is a little YouTube video for you:

I would put something funny here but as previously mentioned, I got nothing.

2 comments:

Mama Mia said...

Dwayne and I saw him about 8 years ago too, on his last comedy tour when he came to Houston and he was hilarious...i think my face hurt from laughing so hard! I miss Seinfeld - I mean, reruns and the DVD set are good, but new material is always funny too. By the way...I'm waiting on you to blog about Allison's baby - do we know what she's having yet?????? miss you guys! (and yes...I do LOVE ALL 436 pics from your trip - I have some great comments but have not had a quiet moment to send them to you yet but promise to! I have some suggestions on some you should enlarge & frame for your home! I hope you plan to do that - you really got some great ones Katie - quite the photographer you are! good job and thank you for sharing - I'm jealous...looks like it was a fabulous trip!!! love, jennifer

sarah m said...

I'm so jealous! Had no clue he was in Tulsa or we would've made the trip in..I'm so out of touch. Love your final "I got nothing" line...see, there's a little wit in you after all! :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity