Jennsylvania


I am not sure what has taken me so long to get on the Jennsylvania train but I am all aboard. I had heard about Jen Lancaster's blog from a friend and never really checked it out. But, while scouring the aisles of Target before my trip (and after a glowing testimonial from someone I work with -- thanks Angie!), I decided to invest my $13 and time into her book, Bitter is the New Black: Confessions of a Condescending Egomaniacal, Self-Centered, Smart-ass OR Why you Should Never Carry a Prada Bag to the Unemployment Office. (Kelsey, I will bring this to our next girl's night. You must read before Dax gets here!) Because I was so amused I about missed half the small towns on my car trip through Europe...so much so, that for a few hours Tommy even hid my book from me.
Disclaimer: For those who are easily offended and can't handle a little off-color humor (you guys know how prude I am-so, you are most likely safe) this may not be the site/book for you. So, enter/read at your own risk.
PS - For those as celeb obsessed as me, check out her post from yesterday about Vince Vaughn.

Comments

  1. may i come over and pick it up right now! kels

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO SO SO honored to be mentioned in your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts