Weekend update and cute stuff

We just got back from a short weekend trip to Louisiana for my PawPaw's 95th birthday. It was so fun to see all of my family and for such a happy occasion! My aunt planned a really nice party and I took lots of pictures, which I will upload this week.

Also, apparently people actually read this blog : ) and have reminded me that I said I would post pics of how my sister told me she was pregnant and still have not done so! Since the story requires pictures and I now have my camera back, I will do that this week too.

Since I am tired and lazy and don't feel I can do either post justice tonight, I am going to share another cute "party-in-a-box" from Polka Dots & Pirates on Etsy. Not only is the theme colorful and cute, she took a circus theme and didn't make it scary by including clowns.

These invites really set the theme!
And, aren't these animal cupcake toppers cute?
A close-up of the Happy Birthday Banner.
The favor packaging is too cute!

And here it is all together!

More later!

Comments

Popular Posts