Stupid Gifts this Holiday Season

Today I came across an article about the Top 10 Stupidest Gifts from http://www.stupid.com/. To be honest, one was so good that I had to get it for Tommy and my brother-in-law. I will not specifically name the item in this post since Tommy does occasionally get on here to look but you can guess!

I love this -- faux tattoo sleeves. Perfect for your younger brother...but give before Christmas so he can scare your parents. Brilliant.


For your well endowed friend. ; )
This is a great alternative to the real guitar hero! A handheld version!
For the man in your life. Show him he really brings home the bacon.

For the cook in your life. I didn't know it was possible to make an egg seperator totally disgusting.

And, who couldn't use this?

Comments

Popular Posts