New Client - Moore Barbell

I am very excited to introduce my new client Chris Moore of Moore Barbell. Chris was referred to me by Megan and I am so pleased to have "met" (only virtually, thus far) him.

I will be 100% honest, I was a little nervous about working on this project, as it is a bit of a digression from what I have worked on before (basically, sites geared towards women). But, Chris and his mom Ella were so wonderful to work with and I am really pleased with how the site turned out. I am proud to include it in my portfolio and show that I can understand and convey the image of a broad range of clients.

Chris' story is truly an inspiration. I hope you guys will read about him on his About page. I love working with people who are passionate about their product. It gets me very excited and I know he will be a huge success!

Right now we are in the testing stage, so please let me know if you find any errors on the site!

Comments

Popular Posts