Thursday Picks

Maybe because my life is so uneventful, but I have really had NOTHING to blog about lately. Clearly, I need to get out more and by out I probably need to do something other than going to a restaurant...because I am not getting much inspiration there.

My lack of creativity may also have something to do with the fact that I just realized that my husband has had the temperature in the house on 66 degrees the past two days. Um, really, who can work under those conditions?

I am, however, being inspired by everyone else's blogs. One of my favorite Thursday picks is from Andrea of J&A and Co. She posted to her birthday gift for the year. She picks one gift and gives it to everyone. I love this idea not only because of all of the time it would save, but look how personal and special she makes everything. Check out her blog for full details and you will drool at her amazing pictures, too. (Not to mention her seriously beautiful family.)

My other pick for today is Sarah from Life {Sweet} Life's Symphony Brownies. If this isn't a teaser for deliciousness, I don't know what is. Kels, I think this is our kind of dessert! I won't give away all of the details, but it involves only a box of brownies and a Symphony bar. This dessert was made for me!

Hope you all have a wonderful Friday! Inspire me!

Comments

  1. Great ideas on both of those blogs!! You are so resourceful.
    Love, Aunt Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa makes symphony brownies - they are so easy and yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout-out friend! And LOVE that gift idea. Going to check out that blog - thanks for the tip as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I have been craving chocolate and I think I just found the cure for it. That looks so good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts