Something else to fill your time

Because I like to share the love, I wanted to keep you guys updated on some new blogs I have been reading. Promise you will love them:

Strange and Lovely Ride - This is my friend Aja's blog. She is absolutely hilarious and such a great writer. Check out her post on Tops and Bottoms. I swear they are taking over the nation...I have already spotted two since I have read this.

Life Sweet Life - I am almost embarrassed to say how I know Sarah...um, yeah, we are totally internet friends. Met her when we were planning our wedding on The Knot. But, she is so super creative and has a great writing style. Love keeping up with her!

Step-Fabulous - I know Angie through work and her blog is so honest and hilarious. I am all about keeping it real and Angie certainly does.

Well, those should get you through the weekend. More later. XOXO!

Comments

  1. Thanks for the shout-out Katie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up!! It's funny you posted this b/c after I posted about you the other day someone asked how I know you...I always forget we've never met in real life! :) Thanks for the shout-out, and I will definitely check out the others you mentioned...I'm always up for a good read! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so sweet for the shout out & holy hell, can I say it's a small world. I think I know Aja, I have to go check out her blog to see if she has a picture to make sure! I was internet"s" - less all weekend at Eufaulla - got lotsa catching up to do!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts