Monday, July 20, 2009

Novelties

When deciding what to post about today it was either:

1- The very dramatic story of calling the Tulsa Fire Department last night to come to my house so I could sleep, for fear that I was dying a slow death from carbon monoxide poisoning. Which we weren't. But, that story really ended up being pretty boring. I am not dying. I have no carbon monoxide in my home. And, my ill-stomach and lethargy probably had more to do with my evening out the night before.

2- A hilarious site I found for gifts for all the special someones in your life. I decided this would be much more entertaining.

As I mentioned on my Chicago post, my Food Network magazine has the coolest stuff. Including a mention of the website Archie McPhee.

I really want these little ice cubes. They will be perefect for the next wii party I have....which cannot happen until I clean my house. So, I am sure that will take place about 6 months from now. (I still have not gotten that house keeper I was promised.)
I don't know why, but this cracks me up. Can you imagine bacon floss? I cannot decide if that is disgusting or brilliant.
Bacon floss doesn't talk to you? How about a corndog air freshener? Nothing like the smell of the fair wafting through your vehicle.


At least these don't smell:

But this does. I am sure all the men in your life would love these!



Tomorrow I am going to post some new baby finds I came across while "personal shopping" for a friend! XOXO

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my sweet Katie......your blog is the only thing that keeps me going during my 2 am feedings. I crack up every time I read, or follow, a site/blog/twitter you mention. I totally owe you a drink! Which is nasty for me to suggest considering what I am doing.....thanks for keeping me sane (and awake)!!

Janie

Katie said...

Always glad to help! Love you!!!

denise said...

love the ice cubes!

stepfabulous said...

Wherever do you find this stuff????

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity