Blogging is a lot harder than it looks. Today, I got nothing for you. So, I stumbled on my friend Megan's blog and stole this "quiz" from her. Enjoy!
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:30 am
2. How do you like your steak? Don't like steak
3. What was the last movie you saw? Away we Go with John Krasinski. It would be a cute renter.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Anything a 16 year old would watch. No lie. Gossip Girl, the Real World, Project Runway, The Bachelor/Bachlorette, anything on MTV, Food Network, HGTV. I have no life apparently.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Destin, Florida
6. What did you have for breakfast? A granola bar. I will be honest, breakfast is my least favorite meal of the day.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican or Italian. I am so starving right now. I just made the weirdest snack - My cabot cheese and turkey bacon.
8. What foods do you dislike? Beef, peas, red or green peppers. Really, I am pretty picky. It might be easier to just name the things I do like.
9. Favorite Place to Eat? Too many to list.
10. Favorite dressing? Balsamic Vinaigrette
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? A Honda Accord. But, we just got our first married new car. Tommy got a Jeep Patriot! I have to brag...total deal. He got $4500 for his clunker and a $3500 rebate - so $8k off a new car. Boo ya.
12. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Italy. Dying to go.
13. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Totally full
14. Where would you want to retire? The beach and then travel to all the states I hadn't yet visited.
15. Favorite time of day? Dinner time
16. Where were you born? In Shreveport, LA
17. What is your favorite sport to watch? Honestly, none.
18. Are you a morning person or a night person? More of an evening person....
19. Do you have any pets? My two joy bringers, Carter and Pudge.
20. What did you want to be when you were little? The typical...president, doctor, all professions I would rather die than be now.
21. Are you a cat or dog person? Are there animals other than dogs?
22. Are you married? 3 years
23. Been in a car accident? Yes
24. Any pet peeves? When people answer their phone only to tell you they cannot talk and will call you back. Hello --- that is why there is voicemail.
25. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Chicken and feta
26. Favorite Flower? This one is hard...I would say it is the calla lily. But, I like so many: hydrangea, roses, gerber daisies, freesia, the list could go on.
27. Favorite ice cream? Cake batter. OMG, I could die it is so good.
28. Favorite fast food restaurant? Quiznos?
29. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Zero times!
30. From whom did you get your last email? From blogger telling me Stepfabulous left a comment.
31. Do anything spontaneous lately? I am so not spontaneous. The last spontaneous thing I did was plan a trip to Germany in 5 weeks. I am wild.
32. Like your job? Yes!
33. Broccoli? Yes
34. What was your favorite vacation? Oooh, that is hard. I loved the cruise I went on with Tommy's family and my mom, I loved Germany and I also loved going to Florida as a kid. So, there.
35. Last person you went out to dinner with? My uncle, aunt, mom and Tommy.
36. What are you listening to right now? The Simpsons. I would never listen to that out of choice. Apparently it is tivoing and I got distracted typing this!
37. What is your favorite color? Pink!
38. How many tattoos do you have? Zero.
39. What time did you finish this quiz? 6:08
40. Coffee Drinker? Sugar, cream with a side of coffee
4 hours ago