Multiple Blessings

Back in September I hosted a contest of fun items from Multiple Blessings! Today I got an email from Caroline that she has introduced a new spring line and, you guys, her stuff is so cute!!!!

Caroline has introduced a new line of wall art and I absolutely love it. As mentioned about 100 times in this blog, I have a thing for birds. I must get this for someone who is having a little girl. Isn't it just adorable?

Caroline also has introduced a new line of invites too. Anyone who has ever invited someone to a baptism knows how hard it is to get cute baptism invites. She has blue and pink ones!
I love this art. You should see the invite that looks like this. This frame and print would look so cute on a hot pink wall. Love it!
And, invites for any occasion. I have told you guys I have been dying to throw a party...what could I use these for?
How can poppies not make you happy?
For every order over $99, Caroline is offering free shipping! So, shop up friends!

Comments

Popular Posts