Tuesday, March 31, 2009

More YouTube

It is always fun to know someone for awhile and then find out that they also moonlight in another profession. Megan introduced Tommy and I to Ben and Addie a few months ago and today Ben sent me a video he created in his side business doing wedding videography.

Here is Ben's latest wedding video and it is great!

I will have to post my wedding video sometime. It is the opposite of great. Have I mentioned she only had one eye? My mom told me that was fine...she only needed one to look out the camera. Oh well, you get what you pay for ; )

You can check out more of Ben's work at Bliss Weddings Tulsa. And, he and his beautiful bride Addie are the couple on the home page on the left!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie, that was awesome!! Your friend Ben is very talented!! I wish I had that kind of wedding video for sure. Greg and I still haven't even seen our video. Apparently the audio and visual don't match up and our guy is trying to fix it. I just want to see it now, I don't care if it is matched up or not. Love your blog!! Have a great day!
Katie Ernzen

Megan said...

Your videographer was definitely memorable! I just remember doing that silly cheer for her, your poor wedding video :-)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity