Weekly Faves

I hope you all had a nice weekend. Ours was mainly spent around the house, which is my kind of weekend!

I have been collecting favorites all week for you guys, so here you go!

When I was a kid my mom had custom books made for me and I LOVED them. They talked about the adventures my cousin PJ and I would go on. I saw these “I See Me" books on Project Nursery this week and thought they would make a great gift for my nieces and nephews someday soon!

Heather of Chickabug posted these really, really cute wooden party utensils from Etsy Shop Sucre Shop (which happens to have a lot of other really cute party goods).

Third Floor Design Studio posted some of the really cute paper products they are currently carrying at Target. Check out all of her photos here.

Since I just got an invitation to my 15 year high school reunion, I am getting dangerously closer to this being reality and for some reason this cracked me up and kind of terrified me. Ha! Via Fail Blog.

Check out this table runner featured on the Ruffled Blog. Wow! What a statement this would make at a party!

Another “wow” was this mosaic made entirely out of cupcakes! From Crumbs and Doilies UK.

And those were my faves for this week! :)

Comments

  1. Um. 15 year reunion. How is that possible? Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The spoons are so fun! I just love those:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to throw a party just so I can use those utensils! I'll have to keep the book idea in mind for gifts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts