Weekly Faves Part 2

Thanks so much for your sweet comments, texts, Facebook messages and tweets on our news! Look forward to lots more baby talk (not the annoying voice kind)! Now that my secret is out, I can include some of my baby favorites in my weekly faves! I have been collecting all kinds of good stuff, so I am excited to share what I have come across.

So, onto my favorites!

Loving this frame arrangement and colors of the frames on this wall! Boy or girl, I think the “look” of this would be cute! (Obvs, with colors matching the room.) Photo featured on Project Nursery.

I love the Weekly Favorites that Iowa Girl Eats posts and I especially loved this Apricot and Goat Cheese appetizer that she posted from The Reluctant Entertainer. Don’t these look delicious (and, most importantly, super easy)!

I have seen a lot of cupcake “bouquets,” but thought this one featured on Cupcakes Take the Cake via My Cake School was especially beautiful and clever.

Beckie at Infarrantly Creative posted her Top 5 Kitchen Gadgets and most of them I had never seen before. I am especially in love with this pineapple corer. I think I am in the market for that puppy!

Here’s a sneak peek of the color scheme I like for the baby’s room. (I am thinking gray and turquoise with different color accents depending upon if it is a boy or a girl.) Photo featured on Project Nursery.

Fail Blog inevitably cracks me up each week. I especially am fond of this diet spoon. I think that would work.

Lindi with Love the Day is offering this really cute free printable. It would be perfect for a party or a kid’s room and she has a sweet story behind why she feels this way!

I am IN LOVE with these beautiful candy bouquets featured on Glorious Treats. Have you ever seen anything more stunning made with candy?

Oh, and PS, what is wrong with my blog settings that people cannot comment from their phone? I have tried to comment and it works for me, but that may be because I am logged in as myself. I changed the settings, so let me know if you still have trouble.

Comments

  1. Love both of the rooms...I was reading this with my sick KK on my lap...but she looked up long enought to say she loved the girls room and the picture frame collage :) Yay for baby talk :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Testing testing 1 2 3....hope it works! My comments are worthy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It worked!! Thank you, Blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The baby rooms are precious, and the food looks too good to eat!!
    Love, Aunt Angie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the nursery color scheme! Can't wait to see how it turns out. Oh, and I totally have that diet spoon. It works.
    Ps- commenting from my phone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the color scheme for the nursery! So exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That color scheme would make for a very happy nursery! Can't wait for you to find out the sex. Not much longer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have that pineapple corer- it's pretty sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HOLY MOLEY!!!! I am so excited for you! What a blessed little baby! She/He will be so stylish! CONGRATS Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the gray & turquoise! Oh & CONGRATS!!! April told me at lunch shortly after you told her & I've been meaning to email you. So excited for you! We need to all get together & celebrate (a dessert happy hour instead of a cocktail happy hour, maybe??)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts