Weekly Faves

Not going to lie. I am pretty impressed with my three-day blogging run. Go me. (Granted, I did write all three posts in one day, but that is neither here nor there.) Anyway, I promised to keep better track of my weekly favorites (like you guys really cared), so without further ado!

Cute way to dress up your summer drinks and keep the bugs from flying in. (Sadly, this is a huge problem for me. I have to discard asap when this happens. Bugs have ruined a lot of perfectly good drinks this way.) Photo from Charmers.

This cracked me up. I am obviously very easily entertained. Via Fail Blog.

What a cute way to store your cupcake liners. Photo via Such Pretty Things.

For my OKC friends, this looks like such a fun event that the Hollywood Housewife is hosting! I would so be there if OKC was a little closer.

Another Fail Blog favorite this week. How can this ingenuity not make you laugh?

Loving this adorable owl birthday party featured on Kara’s Party Ideas this week.

Hope you guys are having a great week!!

Comments

  1. OKC is barely 90 minutes away, straight turnpike. You should go to the book release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie!
    My flight to Dallas is stopping in Tulsa tomorrow. But I don't think we are getting off of the plane...anywho, you're the only person I know in Tulsa, so I thought I would say hello in advance. :) Have a great day! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off, I look forward to your weekly favorites! You always have fun stuff!! Also, this is random but the wheelchair pulling the horse made me think of it - Betty White is starting a new show "Off Your Rocker" or something like that and it looks hilarious!! I love some crazy elderly people!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cupcake liner over the glass!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts