Thinking of adding this to my list, too

First, I hope everyone had a happy and blessed Easter! Our day was nice and included a 90 minute, out cold nap. Definitely a success in my book.

While I was perusing magazines at my mom’s house today, I came across this little gem.

It’s a cell phone charger that you keep in your bag and will charge your dead iPhone to 62%. It’s $35 from CameoNouveau. Do you know how often I need this? Like everyday. Has anyone tried one? I would love a review from someone in the know!

Comments

  1. You'll have to let me know if you get one. It is super cute and would be great to have, especially on trips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be anxious to find out how well it works. I hope you had a wonderful Easter.
    Love you, Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great idea! And so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts