A Teeny Tiny Party

Today I had a sip and see for my sister (and Tatum) and was so excited about the miniature theme! As you know, I am a huge mini fan, so it was so fun to plan!

Frankly, all ideas/recipes probably came from my pinterest boards. If I were only so creative!

Also, my goal for this year is to upgrade my camera and take better pictures. But you will get the general idea.

The sign said “Welcome to Tatum’s tiny sip and see!”

We did a champagne bar, which is always a big hit:

The sign was really cute…which you cannot see, but it said “Get a little bubbly.” (As mentioned, better pics in the future.) For those wanting to recreate a champagne bar, we used champagne (obvs), sparkling grape juice, pineapple orange juice, cranberry juice, and mango and raspberry sorbet. Everyone just mixed their own drink.  Fun!

Our non-alcoholic beverage station:

Teeny Weeny Caprese:

Tiny Cheese Trays:

Mini Fruit Cups:

Bitty Artichoke Bites:

Small Sliders:

For dessert – Baby Cakes:

The cupcakes were made by Linda’s Cupcakery and were delicious! She also did the little bunting for them, too! So cute! I would highly recommend her!

The cute baby of the hour:

Tatum, Megan, Me and Allison

The favors:

And the "entertainment” was having everyone fill out a little card for Tatum. Similar to this one featured on pinterest:

We loved celebrating baby Tatum today! She is just so sweet!!!

Comments

  1. Adorable!! I love all the food and cute labels. Such a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything turned out so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute!! love the mini oreo on the glass of milk! super duper cute! and what a precious beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tatum is so beautiful and precious, and everything about the party was adorable!!! You are the best party planner ever!! I'm so sorry we couldn't be there.
    Love, Aunt Angie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything!! You did such a good job! The tiny plates for the tiny cupcakes were so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks amazing. I love all the details. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. luvvvvvvvvvvvvv!kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  8. It turned out ADORABLY! Love all the little refreshments!! What a cute idea, girl!

    And I saw your tweet about Barry Manilow- completely forgot to respond though. My work weeks just seem to eat my life lately. And zap my desire to have any fun, including social media. Anyhoo, wasn't me, but thanks for the link!!

    We need another lunch, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea! Everything turned out SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gosh I love it all! the food looked amazing and I loved the paper products and the little favors! Such a perfect theme for a sip and see. Super sweet niece too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sad I missed this! Everything was adorable and you outdid yourself once again. I'm excited to work with you on Allison's 30th bday party :).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts