Saturday, April 28, 2012

Daylight Savings Time

This week has been a busy one! We went with Megan and Andy to the Thunder game (my first)!

iphone pics 04-27-12 160

We celebrated Tommy’s birthday (his 32nd) and had friends over for dinner (the first in a long time)!

Oddly, we have had a lot going on! (As you can tell from this blog, we are usually VERY exciting. Written in my sarcastic font.)

But when I came across this little beauty on the That’s What We Said blog the other day, I became intrigued:

It’s Kenra Blow-Dry spray and she claims that it helps dry her hair in about 1/3 of the time. As you can see from my blow dryer post, I am desperately seeking to save some minutes in the morning on my dry time. So the question, dear readers, have you tried this product and had any success? I definitely plan on ordering this when I place my next amazon order or make my next trip to Ulta, but in the meantime wondered if anyone has saved a few minutes on their dry time!

4 comments:

Kimberley said...

yeah, i want to know too! i would love to cut down the time to dry my hair. i loathe it! i always beg my husband to do it. he never has :(

Tricia said...

I haven't tried such a product, but now I'm extremely curious. Let us know if you buy and enjoy it. :)

Ashley said...

Definitely looking forward to a review on this one. That's three precious minutes I could spend cleaning my house...or more likely sleeping.

Daisi said...

I've never used it but I'd love to know if it works. My hair takes FOREVER too.

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity