Daylight Savings Time

This week has been a busy one! We went with Megan and Andy to the Thunder game (my first)!

iphone pics 04-27-12 160

We celebrated Tommy’s birthday (his 32nd) and had friends over for dinner (the first in a long time)!

Oddly, we have had a lot going on! (As you can tell from this blog, we are usually VERY exciting. Written in my sarcastic font.)

But when I came across this little beauty on the That’s What We Said blog the other day, I became intrigued:

It’s Kenra Blow-Dry spray and she claims that it helps dry her hair in about 1/3 of the time. As you can see from my blow dryer post, I am desperately seeking to save some minutes in the morning on my dry time. So the question, dear readers, have you tried this product and had any success? I definitely plan on ordering this when I place my next amazon order or make my next trip to Ulta, but in the meantime wondered if anyone has saved a few minutes on their dry time!

Comments

  1. yeah, i want to know too! i would love to cut down the time to dry my hair. i loathe it! i always beg my husband to do it. he never has :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried such a product, but now I'm extremely curious. Let us know if you buy and enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely looking forward to a review on this one. That's three precious minutes I could spend cleaning my house...or more likely sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never used it but I'd love to know if it works. My hair takes FOREVER too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts