Weekly Faves

Hmm…thought I would take a break from my posting hiatus (what’s wrong with me???) to bring you the weekly faves that I have been starring. Please note, these may be a few weeks old, but whatevs.

Loving the assortment of gift boxes at branch + cotton. Aren’t these the cutest? They are a little pricey, but style is worth it, right?

For those of you who have lost someone close to you in your life and for those of you who haven’t…I thought Jenni of Story of My Life wrote a really beautiful piece on loss. It isn’t overly sad, just an honest truth of what it is like to be in a fog where the world goes on around you oblivious to what you are feeling.

I have no segue here. (Don’t you love reading this? This is basically how my mind works…jumps from one thought to another.) But I thought these “carrot” cupcakes were so cute and clever featured on Cupcakes Take the Cake via 1 Fine Cookie.

This was over on FailBlog this week. I had to laugh. I sure wish I had the guts to do half of this stuff.

 

Apparently I am loving cupcakes this week. Aren’t these flower pot cupcakes cute? They are from The Imagination Tree and she uses a straw to stick a real flower through her cake. Adorbs.

I love me a Meal Plan and I also love funny blogs. That’s What We Said has a bit of both. Check out their blog here. Specifically, I am feeling this Chicken Tamale Casserole they featured from Buns in My Oven.

Don’t you love punch at showers and weddings? I seriously look forward to it. I think it’s the ginger ale. Celebrations at Home posted this recipe this week and it looks delicious!

  • part White Grape Juice, chilled
  • 1 part Orange Juice, chilled
  • 2 parts Ginger Ale or Champagne, chilled

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, my sister’s find was featured on Copy Cat Chic! Though, I kind of stole all the credit since she refuses to blog :).

Kathy with Mish Mash Mom featured these apple slice pancakes. I love apples and this looks so simple to make. This is also one of those sneaky ways to add fruits to your kids’ meals!

Love this DIY Grilled Cheese Bar for a party idea from Swanky::Chic::Fete. (Click here for my favorite Grilled Cheese recipe!)

Okay, that’s it for now! Hope you all are doing well!!!

Comments

  1. I found those apple pancakes on Pinterest not too long ago. They are delish! Great find.

    The carrot cupcakes are right up my alley. Now to find someone to make them for me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, those flower cupcakes are just adorable. I may need to make these for an upcoming shower at work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fell in love with those boxes, but I do think they are a little pricey. That punch sounds amazing. I love, love punch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cutest carrot cupcakes ever! I hadn't seen those yet... Always love the fun things you find, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, I want to comment on all of this...those cupcakes are too cute and that casserole looks amazing! I might need to try it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the fun ideas! Those carrot cupcakes look amazing...hey! what if they were actually carrot, carrotcake cupcakes?! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Am I the only one dying over the FailBlog portion of this post???? Laughing.out.loud.
    And I give you, Katie, ALL the credit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all your faves for this entry!! The recipes look yummy, and the Failed Blog entries were really funny!!
    Love you, Aunt Angie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts