Weekly Faves

I took a week off on the Weekly Faves because I actually had something to blog about.  Here are my faves for the past two weeks.  Can you see a theme below? :)

You know I love me some printables. Tatertots and Jello has a list of 22 great holiday ones for your downloading pleasure.  I will be downloading these from Mommy by Day Crafter by Night. I think it will go cute with my new Christmas Paper Ribbon.

Remember when I told you that I was loving Mindy Kaling’s new book? Thanks to reader Maria  who let me know Mindy Kaling has a blog! Basically, it is a lot like mine. Only funny.

Chickabug featured several Starbucks inspired cupcakes from salted caramel mocha to peppermint mocha. (Photo featured from Inside Bru Crew Life.)  Would love an afternoon coffee and one of these!

In case you aren’t on pinterest, I had to share these “elf” donuts from The Unconfidential Cook.  Seriously, could anything be cuter?  (They are really just cheerios!)  Ha!

This week at Infarrantly Creative Amy from Positively Splendid created the cutest homemade gift card holders.  I read the tutorial and I will be honest, even I think I can do this!

Jen at eighteen25 shared the cutest printable and recipe for a cheeseball.  Spread a little cheer – ha!

Ashley and Ken featured one of the most creative Christmas displays I have ever seen. It comes from the blog Not Martha and is a Christmas Tree mobile.  The ornaments are all hung from the ceiling. I am obsessed.

Swanky::Chic:Fete has a whole post an creative ways to serve appetizers this holiday season. I am especially loving this one!

Today I am going to try to attempt to get more Christmas gifts. I am so not on my game this year.  Any ideas for a grandmother?  Inlaws? Moms? Husbands? Leave your comments below!!

Comments

  1. Love all of this! Those trees out of ornaments are amazing! I had seen something hung from a chandelier like that one time. People are just too creative! :)
    I also researched for printables the other night! Love what you found!
    As for gifts... good luck! Those are the hardest people! :) (gma- I got a lounge outfit, MIL-boots she picked out :), FIL-shirt, Mom-boots too, hubs-nothing! We decided not to buy this year because we both got big bday gifts!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute printables! I pinned those mini donuts too and am thinking my 2nd graders would love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the gift card holders!! And yes! I will SO be there this weekend btw! I have a bday thing at 8, so I'm going to swing by for like 45 min before.. Not long, but still so glad I get to come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the shoutout! happy holidays~!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think those nice blankets from Pottery Barn are good in-law or grandparent gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You will be seeing my pathetic attempt at one of these creation's very soon. Very very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these weekly fav posts! I love everything you posted this week, but I didn't have to do any of the work to find it. score!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing these great finds! I want to have or make them all haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this week's list! Cheese anything and that mobile Christmas tree??? So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Added Mindy's blog to my list - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! Glad you found her blog; she's pretty awesome!
    P.S. That gift card holder will become part of my crafts- soon. And that tree mobile looks impossibly cool! Wish I could do that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Christmas tree ornament mobiles are very cool looking and I LOVE the elf donuts!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great ideas!!!

    We bought everybody magic bullets this year:). Someone gifted us with one a few years ago and it has been the best.gift.ever! Use is almost every day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts