Weekly Faves

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!  We were spoiled and it was so fun to see our nieces and nephews light up when they opened their gifts.  And, seriously, could they be any cuter?

Christmas 2011 008

(Sorry for the phone pic. My sister took some with her camera that I am sure are far superior, but I don’t think my blogging is on the top of her to do list.)

Though I did have a blogging absence (I doubt anyone noticed), I still was marking my favorites for the week.  (I also cooked some new recipes that I will share later this week!)

For those of you looking for a little something to refresh you after the holiday hustle and bustle, check out this Sugar Scrub recipe that my friend Daisi posted. Also, Daisi is an amazing cook and crafter, so you must follow her blog here!

I have been wanting an iPad…maybe not like this one.

For those of you looking for a craft project, check out this New Year’s kit from Tatertots and Jello.

I loved this Random Acts of Kindness idea that was featured on Party Wishes.

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday! Can’t wait to see what Santa brought each of you!

Comments

  1. Agh! The kiddos are so adorable! And the ipad thing made me laugh out loud at my desk. Why am I at work today? Blah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy smokes...the ipad is hilarious!! Love your cute nieces and nephews!! :) Glad you had a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally noticed your absence!!! I've been waiting to see a cute Christmas picture of those guys and hear about your holiday festivities.
    Xoxo, iris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey thanks for mentioning me - That sugar scrub is bomb, maybe we can make some at bunko at my house! Your nieces and nephews are too cute. I am loving the NYE gift, if I have time I will put one together for Sam's brother's wedding on NYE!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts