Max and Bella

I found this etsy site, Max & Bella, awhile ago and have been trying to decide how I can use these adorable business cards:




First, we have the bird thing going on and I am totally in love with them! Second, they are just so miniature. Any ideas? I already have business cards...hmmm.....

Here are some other super cute items on her site and they are all really well priced! And, she will customize these however you like, so if you would prefer it to have your return address, she can do it. So cute!



Um, how cute are these? You know how I love a cupcake!! Iris, I saw these and thought of you! These would make really cute return address labels to go with the cards you got from Hope!

Enjoy and if you have a clever idea on how I can use those super cute business cards - let me know!

Comments

Popular Posts