Sweet Tooth

Okay, so I have the world’s biggest sweet tooth. I love candy, I love cookies, I love cake. Seriously…I will eat anything sweet and I still must have desert after every meal. I can also name the best deserts on probably every menu in Tulsa . But, I will spare you. (Well, at least for now…there may be another post on that later.)

Awhile back I was watching the food network and they featured this company on their program. I about died! They have every single candy that is hard to find that you ate as a kid. As a child of the 80’s, my mom would pick my sister and I up from school every Friday and let us get an icee and a treat at the Circle K on the way home. The summers were spent with my neighbor, Melissa, and I walking the sno cone stand (we would get strawberry daiquiri ones – I think we thought we were so cool – we were probably 11) and then we would go to the Chevron station for candy. Good times. Anyway, while looking on this site I found some great candies of my youth:

Bubble Tape


Big League Chew


Fun Dip


Nerds



What is even more fun is that you can get a special gift for someone with all the candy a specific decade: http://www.oldtimecandy.com/decade-80s-candy.htm

Yum!

Comments

Popular Posts