Table Running

So my friend Mindy who was host at the baby shower made an awesome table runner from an idea she got off my blog! (See the original post on Ruffled for details on how to make it.)

I took a few close ups of it because it was so, so cool. I actually have it on my kitchen table right now as the runner and can’t imagine moving it!

shower and bumpdate 002

shower and bumpdate 004

And a really nice picture of it from Addie:

photo-runner

It really is a work of art! I just love it! Thank you, Mindy!!!!

Comments

  1. That is a great idea for any special occasion! How sweet of Mindy to do that for you and Emmy!
    Love, Aunt Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow love it! Such an awesome concept!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! That is so unique. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a thoughtful and beautiful gift. I might have to steal that idea for Maddie's 2nd bday...;0)

    XOXO,
    Madison's Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to attempt to recreate for my sister's shower in October! What size are the photos? Thanks for your help :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts