Weekly Faves

Here’s what I am loving this week!

You know how I have been craving Key Lime Pie? Well, now I am craving lemon tarts. Don’t these look delicious from The Farm Girl Recipes?

I obviously have sweets on the brain. I mean, I need these skillet chocolate chip cookies. Like pronto. Or if that is too much trouble a cookie cake would do. Photo via Cookies & Cups.

I thought this gumball necklace project featured on Project Nursery would be really cute for a kid’s sweet’s party.

My friend Cheryl threw an amazing succulent planter party. Not only are the succulents fabulous, her party details were adorable!

Glorious Treats threw a really cute vintage baby shower and I was looking through her menu and the food not only looked delicious, but super easy to make. I thought this would be a good inspiration menu for anyone looking for something to serve at a shower.

I thought this take on cake balls for a tennis party was really clever. Featured at Kara’s Party Ideas.

Isn’t this a beautiful cupcake? It also incorporates my other favorite dessert – cookies. A total win! Photo via Cupcakes Take the Cake.

Hope you guys are having a great Memorial Day weekend!

Comments

  1. Lots of cute ideas and links for delicious recipes, Katie!
    Love, Aunt Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always find the cutest stuff!
    Hope Carter is doing better....did he go on a walk with your Mom's dog?

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember craving the lemon ice thingies you get at baseball games. Luckily there are Minute Maid brand ones in the freezer section at the grocery store. Lemon was a weird craving for this chocolate lover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chocolate chip cookie cake looks amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That gumball necklace is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What sweet party details:) The succulent one was so pretty, what a great party idea.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts