Sunday, May 27, 2012

Weekly Faves

Here’s what I am loving this week!

You know how I have been craving Key Lime Pie? Well, now I am craving lemon tarts. Don’t these look delicious from The Farm Girl Recipes?

I obviously have sweets on the brain. I mean, I need these skillet chocolate chip cookies. Like pronto. Or if that is too much trouble a cookie cake would do. Photo via Cookies & Cups.

I thought this gumball necklace project featured on Project Nursery would be really cute for a kid’s sweet’s party.

My friend Cheryl threw an amazing succulent planter party. Not only are the succulents fabulous, her party details were adorable!

Glorious Treats threw a really cute vintage baby shower and I was looking through her menu and the food not only looked delicious, but super easy to make. I thought this would be a good inspiration menu for anyone looking for something to serve at a shower.

I thought this take on cake balls for a tennis party was really clever. Featured at Kara’s Party Ideas.

Isn’t this a beautiful cupcake? It also incorporates my other favorite dessert – cookies. A total win! Photo via Cupcakes Take the Cake.

Hope you guys are having a great Memorial Day weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Lots of cute ideas and links for delicious recipes, Katie!
    Love, Aunt Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always find the cutest stuff!
    Hope Carter is doing better....did he go on a walk with your Mom's dog?

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember craving the lemon ice thingies you get at baseball games. Luckily there are Minute Maid brand ones in the freezer section at the grocery store. Lemon was a weird craving for this chocolate lover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chocolate chip cookie cake looks amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That gumball necklace is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What sweet party details:) The succulent one was so pretty, what a great party idea.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity