Sunday, May 6, 2012

Weekly Faves

A couple of faves this week!

I loved these shower invites featured at the Creative Party Place. They would be really cute for a spa or slumber party!

Honey We’re Home had a spotlight on Casey Grace Designs and I just loved all of her interior design photos. If you are looking for decorating inspiration, both of these sites have great home d├ęcor ideas.

Again, Fail blog never fails to crack me up.

You know how I feel about a free printable! I thought this one was super cute available at I Heart Naptimes.

Wouldn’t this have been a fun treat waiting for you after school? I thought these were just really cute (and easy)! Via Disney Family Fun.

 

Hope you guys had a great week!

2 comments:

Jax said...

LOVE those invites!

Tricia said...

OMG...those invites are just adorable. I've never seen anything like it before. So fun! Thanks for sharing those. :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity