Bumpdate Weeks 19 & 20

19-weeks

20-weeks

How Far Along: 20 weeks (today, but I am scheduling this for tomorrow…so, the information is from the weeks before)

Total Weight Gain: 4 pounds on the doctor’s scale.

Gender: Girl! It really was the best moment ever finding out if we were having a boy or girl. It was probably the best surprise of my whole entire life. I wish I could have recorded the moment to replay, but love having the memory. She knew right away, too. Tommy and I both thought it was a boy going into the appointment!

Also, we are getting close on a name! We have two we like, but haven’t fully committed. We will probably use both names, though, one as the first and one as the middle.

Maternity Clothes: None yet. I think I am about to enter the stage where I find the fact that I considered buying no maternity clothes laughable. Don’t worry, when I get there you can all tell me “I told you so.”

Sleep: Meh. At best.

Movement: She loves it when I eat! She moves the most then and when I am laying on my back.

Cravings: Fruit (specifically watermelon) and things that are sweet sound great. Today I was craving ice cream, which I haven’t had a craving for yet. I think I am needing more calcium in my diet.

And let’s be honest, this is on my summer bucket list:

Other crazy symptoms: Nothing new.

What I am looking forward to: Working on the baby’s room! I have lots of ideas and we started to look at furniture, colors, designs, etc. Very fun. Also, I know this is cheesy, but I am looking forward to meeting her!

Best Moment this week: Finding out the gender of the baby at week 19! As noted above, it was just the best moment ever.

For week 18, we had a really great trip to Florida. It was so relaxing and it was great to be on the beach, eating out and generally not worrying about anything.

Baby’s first trip to the beach:

gender reveal 001

Comments

  1. you look great! how fun to have a pregnancy photo from the beach!! so so neat!

    we just got back yesterday from FL ourselves. hope you had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic of you and baby at the beach!! Your little bump is too, too cute! I can't wait to see how her room comes together! And you are so not cheesy wanting to meet her! It's crazy how much you think about who's nose/ears/eyes they will have and although now she might look a little like a squishy doll, I bet he is totally beautiful and smart.

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable, of course!! I hope you like some of the maternity clothes we're sending!! My friend picked them up tonight, and she will be in Tulsa over the week-end. I love these blog entries!! So fun and exciting!!
    Love, Aunt Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! Can't wait to see and hear all the nursery plans!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brownie batter AND cookie dough. Great...now I have to make a trip to Sonic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful!And I love that baby had her first trip to the beach! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so great! I can't wait to see all the plans that you have for the nursery!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations! you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts