You know I love clever...and cookies

If I had to pick my favorite dessert, it would definitely be cookies. Followed by everything else. (Speaking of cookies, is anyone else --- besides you, Kelsey : ) -- obsessed with the chocolate chip cookies from Old School bagel? Um, to die for.)

Anyway, I fell in love with these cookies that are made to go over the rim of your coffee/tea cup. Um, hello, coffee (well, flavored, of course, with lots of splenda and cream) and a cookie. Delish!





I found these on Amy Atlas' blog, who got them from the very adorable blog, The Decorated Cookie. She has full details and the recipe available. I may have to try these with some Pillsbury premade dough....that might be a little more up my alley.

Comments

  1. That is so neat! I will have to file this away for the perfect time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts