Hello!

Today Anne from one of my favorite blogs, A. Party Style, posted on her recent visit to the National Stationery Show. (Um, kind of more than a little bit jealous due to my love affair with paper products.)

While there, she came across t also shared the adorable shop of Hello Hannah.

Have you ever seen a cuter way to showcase your cupcakes?


I think not!
And I am in love with this wishing tree. You can use it for a wedding or party and have your guests write their notes to you on it. Allison is having an owl theme for Finley's first birthday and would this not be perfect for guests to write their notes? (Not that we are planning in advance or anything...)

Comments

  1. Come on up- you can go with me next year! Thanks for the shout out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you entered my contest and I found your blog. :I It's super cute and I can't wait to read all your posts. And I am in LOVE with this wishing tree!

    S-

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts