Room 2...Done

Sooooo, I guess calling it a "room" may be a bit of a stretch, but I am loving our new patio. Oddly, all of this furniture (minus the rug and table top) came from my old house.

Tommy and I were at Target last weekend and he thought the rug would be a nice addition the patio. I didn't argue with him.

I actually had this piece in my side entry to my old house. My mother-in-law bought me the fresh herbs and my mom got me the lanterns. I think it needs one more plant and a pop of color, but I thought I could still mark this "room" as "done"...or at least close enough.

The rose topiary was on the front porch at my old house and my mom and aunt got me the table and chair set many years ago...back when I was living in my apartment. My aunt did get me a new table top as my housewarming gift, though. The other one had survived (or not) one too many storms.

I have actually have spent more time out here in the past three weeks than I probably did at this table in the many years we lived there. Who knew I would be an outdoorswoman? (This counts as being outdoorsy, right?)

Comments

  1. It's looking good, Katie!!! I can't wait to see it all.
    Love, Aunt Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your patio and so want mine to look similar. Do you know where your mosaic table is from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Mrs. Florek! My aunt got me the table top, but it came from Discount Building Materials in Shreveport, LA. They don't seem to have a website, but their number is (318) 671-1900. They are SUPER cheap, so it might be worth a phone call!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts