Friday, June 24, 2011

Shady

So I am in the market for some new sunglasses.  I have been to my brother-in-law’s office to try on said sunglasses no less than three times and CANNOT make a decision. Sooooo…..will you help?  Some I know are just awful on me, but I thought I would throw them in for the sake of having more than two photos. 

Also, please excuse my lovely self-portraits, especially the one where I look like a deer in headlights.  Only you kind of can’t tell because my eyes are shielded. 

I have two favorites, so I am curious to see if the masses agree with me.

1, 2 & 3 (I promise there is a difference between 1 & 2. Just pretend this is one of those pictures in People magazine where you have to find the difference between the two photos.)

iphone pics 62411 004iphone pics 62411 005iphone pics 62411 006

4, 5 & 6

iphone pics 62411 007iphone pics 62411 008iphone pics 62411 009

7

iphone pics 62411 010

I cannot wait to see (ha! pun totally not intended) what your favorites are!

32 comments:

Ashley said...

Love #7! Super stylish.

The Napkin Dad said...

#5 for sure. the top row are too far from your face or are too high in the bridge of your nose. #7 isn't that diff from #5 so either one.

Melissa Jones Aldridge said...

#6 IS MY FIRST CHOICE
#7 IS MY SECOND CHOICE

Kimberley said...

my favorite is #6, fits the frame of your face perfectly. second would be #7 happy choosing :)

a. party style said...

#6!

natrenfrow said...

#3 & #7!! Super cute!!

Marie@PoutyPinkPrincess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marie@PoutyPinkPrincess said...

I hate trying on glasses! I'm liking #7 though!

Heather said...

I like 5 and 6! And this post made me laugh so hard! :)
I have seriously thought about doing this with clothes sometimes!

Madison's Mommy said...

I really like #6 but I am thinking that #7 is my vote!!
XOXO

Megan B said...

You look absolutely AMAZING in #5!!! So celebrity :). I totally don't see a difference in 1 & 2 and they look like the pair you already have. #5 #5 #5!!

Cheryl said...

The last pic!

Emily said...

I vote 6 or 7! :)

Emily said...

I vote 6 or 7! :)

Sweet Simplicity said...

I like 1 or 6. Sunglasses are so hard to find for people with small faces. I can never find a pair that fits my face.

Katie said...

#1 & #6 are my favorites! Super cute!

Smile Steady said...

I like #6 :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, Katie,
I love #7 because the others look
too big for your cute little face!!
Love, Aunt Angie

Brooke said...

6 or 7, but I love 7!

Anonymous said...

5 & 7 are my pic!!!
~ iris

Stephanie said...

#7 is my fave but I also like #6!

Anonymous said...

5,6, or 7 butI lean towards 7! You are so cute. I definitely need to take a poll on what looks good on me - so hard to know! Love - Ann

Amy said...

#6 fits your face the best and looks GREAT on you! and I like #7 for the celebrity look!

Anonymous said...

i love 6 and 7!! kels

Anonymous said...

5,6, or 7. The first 4 are definitely nooooo good.

Mrs. Florek said...

A toss up between 6 and 7. I think I am leaning towards 7! Good luck!

Kitty said...

Fun! This is so something I would do..I'm the WORST decision maker! I like #6 the best. #7 is my second favorite. Can't wait to see what you choose!

Christine said...

#7 is my fave!!! and #1 is my second fave! Go get them now! :)

Aja said...

This is hilarious!
#7 all the way baby!

Andrea said...

#6 for sure. It's my fav. That was a fun idea.

Anonymous said...

#6, definitely #6. love, mom

Keeping My Cents said...

#6!!!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity