Weekly Faves

Lots of favorites this week, so I will just jump right in!

I post about Spearmint Baby quite a bit, but she also has a sister site Spearmint Weddings. While this is probably a detail that would go unnoticed, I loved these forks! You can buy them on the etsy site Pretty Paris.

I love a cupcake topper and thought that these featured on Cupcakes Take the Cake were so feminine and fun.  Get the full tutorial on The Decorated Cookie.

And while we are on the subject of cake toppers, isn’t this ruffle topper featured on Birthday Girl adorable?  It totally dresses up this simple cake. Get all of the details on how to make this yourself at dandee designs.

I know a lot of you do photos of your little ones from one month to 12 months at their first birthday parties. I have seen so many ways to do that and I just thought this one was worth sharing. See all of the details at Simply Radiant via Hip Hip Hooray.

Katie of Katie Lately posted this ADORABLE owl cake this week that was featured in Family Fun Magazine.  For those of you really gifted in baking (this does not include me), this would be such a cute and easy cake!

And with the fun holiday of Cinco de Mayo coming up this week, I had to share the TomKat Studios has this free printable (and more) available for those of your hosting your own fiesta!

I have more faves from this week and will post those tomorrow.  I decided to go with the party theme for this post!

Comments

  1. I LOVE these forks! I have never seen these. Thank you for posting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving all of your weekly poss! Those owl cupcakes are TDF!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that ruffled cake topper. And the twine! I heart twine.
    I actually saw the birthday face banner on a blog and saved it in a party folder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the Mr. and Mrs. forks...what a perfect gift idea! So cute! You always find the cutest ideas!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts