A facebook forward

So, since I am now on Facebook (I took over Tommy's account---he no longer wanted an internet footprint--I know, I know), I decided to steal a little post/wall forward thing (what are these called??) for today's blog post. See, I knew I could come up with something. So, here you have it...

44 odd things about me (like you don't have 250 posts to figure this out):

1. Do you like blue cheese? Totally. And any other stinky, sharp cheese.
2. Have you ever been drunk? A few times...
3. Do you own a gun? No, I have Pudge.
4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? Strawberry
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Um, yes. Especially a certain one. ICK!!
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I only like Turkey dogs
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Elf -- I cried the first time I saw it. I was probably the only one in America to cry at that movie.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? coffee and water
9. Can you do push ups? 15 girly ones
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My engagement ring
11. Favorite hobby? Reading, Internet Surfing, Eating, watching TV
12. Do you have A.D.D.? can concentrate for hours...
13. What's your favorite shoe? I am not really that into shoes. But, anything that makes me taller.
14. Middle name? Meredith
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? Wish we weren't watching this dumb war show on tv, my dogs are perfect, I wish someone would clean my house for me.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? water, wine and coffee
17. Current worry? Just one? -- ha!
18. Current hate right now? Nothing really.
20. How did you bring in the New Year? We had fun! We went to Addie's with Megan and Tommy really rung in the new year. I had to practically force him to leave. Unreal. He totally was in his element. Odd, considering about 1/2 the people he just met that night.
21. Where would you like to go? Beach
22. Name three people who will complete this? Probably no one.
23. Do you own slippers? Used to.
24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Green graphic tee with a grey pullover
25. Do you like sleeping on Satin sheets? Have no idea
26. Can you whistle? Yes
27. Favorite color? Pink
28. Would you be a pirate? No-weird.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Too tired.
30. Favorite Girl's Name? Emmy
31. Favorite boy's name? Hudson
32. What's in your pocket right now? No pockets
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Probably my husband
34. Best bed sheets as a child? ???
35. Worst injury you've ever had as a child? Just like now, I am very risk averse. My worst injury was when I flew over my handlebars but I didn't even have to go to the doctor. As, I prefer.
36. Do you love where you live? It is very cute.
38. Who is your loudest friend? Dawn Watson
39. How many dogs do you have? 2 angels
40. Does someone have a crush on you? I think my husband likes me
41. What is your favorite book? Either Confessions of a Shopaholic or some business book
42. What is your favorite candy? Chocolate - Cadburry Mini Eggs; Spicy - Hot Tamales; Tart - Sour Patch Kids
43. Favorite Sports Team? OSU. Honestly, I don't really care ; )
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? Sanctuary---that song they sing in church. OMG, I just love it. Here is the video for you. Isn't it the best?

Comments

Popular Posts