Cute, cute, cute!

You know I love anything personalized. Now, it does NOT get any cuter than the site namemaker, sent to me by my loyal blog reader, longtime friend and sorority sister, Amy! So, special thanks to her for sending this on. I love it!

I have honestly never seen personalized wrapping paper. Um, fabulous! They have some really cute ideas on the site on how to personalize it too. I espcially love this. This would be perfect for weddings and the fabric is so preppy and cute. Imagine this ribbon on the gift wrap above. Cute x 10!
I would have loved to have wrapped my bridesmaid's gifts like this.
I love little gable boxes and ones with polka dots are even more fun. I would love to give this as a shower favor.
And, for all of the cute ribbon we will be buying now - this organzing drawer is awesome!
Also on the site, for those entrepreneurs out there, they also sell anything made with fabric, namemaker also makes custom tags for your products.

Enjoy and thanks again, Amy!

Comments

Popular Posts