Monday, January 2, 2012

Ringing in the New Year

You know what’s awesome about having a bff with a blog? You don’t have to do a New Year’s post! :) 

Check out my ridiculously wild new year's eve here. (That was written with my sarcastic font…I think the party broke up by 12:30 and it involved board games. But it was fun nonetheless! We, of course, had great company!)

Also, Megan, I am glad that you made me wait to change into my pajamas until after all the photos were taken.  Good call on that one.

3 comments:

Aja said...

Ok, came back after reading Megan's post. Totally thought you changed into your pj's at someone else's house for a minute!!

Jax said...

Love your hair so much! I dont think I ever tell you that, but Megan's post just reminded me with that last photo of y'all! Fun that you went to Duke's! I feel like there's so much more stuff out south that I need to try!

Tricia said...

Happy New Year! Looks like a fun night with friends. Nothing better! :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity