No Sugar Fruit Smoothie

Since this is apparently becoming a food blog, I thought I would share my newest obsession - no sugar fruit smoothies.

Here’s what you need:

smoothie 002

Fresh fruit, I used strawberries and bananas (obvs)

Yogurt, I used blueberry Greek yogurt

Honey

Ice (not pictured)

smoothie 003

Tommy was going to have a smoothie as well, so I used roughly this many strawberries and then layered it all into my blender.

smoothie 004

Since this doesn’t have sugar, I am VERY generous with the honey. There’s probably at least 3 tablespoons.  Then once it was done blending and I tasted it, I added a little more. (Shocking.)

smoothie 006

A delicious and healthy snack, if I do say so myself!

Comments

  1. I've been obsessed with smoothies lately. Definitely trying this little recipe out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the blueberry yogurt sugar free? What brand? I have been on a search to find flavored yogurts with just yogurt and fruit... without sweeteners! starrcliff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds yummy! I actually have a big bag of frozen fuit in my freeze and this could be a good way to use it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks delicious! I will have to try:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect!! this is our go to after school snack. i am happy when i serve it!!
    thanks for this recipe
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We've been trying to have smoothies for breakfast a lot, but I cannot find many that I like. I don't like yogurt, and sometimes the bananas are just too overpowering (for my taste anyway).

    Peter made one last week that had 2 oranges (peeled and whole, just thrown in), and one cup each of frozen raspberries and blueberries. It was SO good! It made enough for each of us to have a glass and a little one for Kirsten too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts