Menu Monday

This week I am using a lot of leftover ingredients from last week. My total grocery bill was $40. Pretty good score, IMO.

Monday:

Balsamic Glazed Salmon with Roasted Green Beans and Mushrooms


Well, I will be honest, my green beans at my local store looked pretty ick, so I got Asparagus since it was on sale and looked like a good substitute. This is cooking right now, so I am hoping for a win. Photo via Kalyn’s Kitchen.

Tuesday:

Lasagna and Salad

I am using ground chicken and these organic no-boil lasagna noodles from Target

Wednesday:

Sausage (whole foods spicy sausage that I froze a few weeks ago) and baked cauliflower poppers (I still had cauliflower leftover from my cauliflower pizza last week)

Photo via Delighted Momma

Thursday:

Shrimp and roasted broccoli

Friday:

Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas

Photo via Real Mom Kitchen

Comments

  1. my goodness, all this food looks and sounds delicious!! i really want to try the cauliflower poppers, how fun! what is that dipping sauce? ketchup? or do you eat yours plain?

    ReplyDelete
  2. $40?!?!?! I must start shopping with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. $40!!! Holy smack, that is awesome. I need you to do my grocery shopping.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts