Kind of a big deal

So my friend Aja has become quite the big deal this past week. She posted her sweet daughter Evie’s super cute nursery on her blog and it has blown up pinterest, been featured on Apartment Therapy and is now in the running for the best nursery on Project Nursery.

And seeing that I want all of my friends to be winners (which, of course, it is just an honor to be nominated), I wanted to ask my dear readers to vote for Evie’s nursery on Project Nursery:

Since I am slow and it took me FOREVER to figure out how to vote, even though Aja left explicit instructions, all you have to do is hit the FB like button. Click here to be taken to the Project Nursery site to vote. It is that simple.

I will post Aja’s acceptance speech soon. ;)

And, yeah, maybe I will be back to blogging on a more regular basis soon. This week has been crazy busy; I was out of town, my sister had a baby, you know - the usual.

Now, I am going to work on my weekly meal plan. Anyone want to do it for me??? I am kind of not kidding.

Comments

  1. Very pretty! I love the simplicity, neutrals, and pop of coral. I'll be re-pinning this for future nursery ideas.

    I got inspired and uploaded Tully's stuff to Project Nursery too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katie!!! Have absolutely no idea why I am just now reading this- I feel like I've been MIA the past few days! Oh yeah- and I'm kind of a big deal. HA!!
    Can't wait to see all sorts of pics of your new niece!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts