Friday, November 5, 2010

My first fire in my fireplace

Pretty excited!

3 comments:

  1. Mmmmmmmm.....I can feel the heat of the fire even through my snuggie.

    I will admit, my first Christmas in Houston, I actually turned on the air conditioner to make the house cold enough so when I turned on the fireplace (you know, to make it feel homier), I wouldn't die from heat exhaustion or create my own Native American Sweat Lodge.

    If that even makes sense....it sounded more like Abbott and Costello.

    Either way.....fire!!!! Yay!!!

    jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh! So exciting! Your mantle looks amazing:) I still have not been over:) Invite me over for dinner;) or cupcakes;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!! Your fireplace is gorgeous!!! I hope we still remember how to turn our fireplace on...

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity