You have no idea...

My life is boring (actually I prefer it this way). But, I try to come up with something of interest for those of you that visit my site every once in awhile. That entails hours of searching the web (what a chore ; ) to bring something to talk about. So, while searching my little business sites, I am constantly amazed at how many people have a talent, know they are good and start a business to bring these talents to others. Just this week, I have come across:
- A wardrobe stylist/closet auditor - Who knew there was such a thing???? It is like the fashion forward friend who will tell you what needs to stay and what needs to go.
- Someone who only writes text for clients
- A business that handwrites notes for you
- A gift consulting service
It just goes to show, you can make money by utilizing any of your talents. All you need is a name and a website!

Comments

Popular Posts