Great Site...

So, I have been super busy lately! It is hard being a jet setter like me. Ha!

Anyway, I still have found plenty of time to surf the web and I came across an awesome site that I want to share with all the women who have started their own business or are thinking of starting one: http://www.ladieswholaunch.com/. I am addicted. And, the name is super clever too. Not only does it feature women who have started their own businesses, but it has message boards and endless resources for anyone who might not know where to begin! You could spend days just looking around and reading inspirational stories.

I love to help motivate people to follow their dreams and live their passion. (Email me if you need extra inspiration -- I promise I can get you excited about your dream job!) Really, there is no better way to live life. I hope this helps someone else who has an idea and wants to make it happen!

Comments

Popular Posts