My Dad


For those of you who know me, I always had a special connection to my dad. He knew the answer to everything and I still find myself, even after five years, wanting to get his opinion on something. He would be very proud of how decisive I have become. I could barely decide on dinner without his help!

He really was an amazing person and always wanted abundance for everyone around him, while he himself would have sacrificed to allow that. He helped start the Habitat for Humanity Chapter in Shreveport and started a community garden for those less fortunate, so that they would be able to have fresh fruits and vegetables. He found a way to let his interests/passions help others. I am definitely a better person because of my dad and very proud of him and all that he accomplished in his short life.
Yesterday, my mom sent me an email with a tribute song that my dad's best friend from college wrote about him. It means a lot to me to have this tribute to him.



I hope you all enjoy this as much as I did.

Comments

Popular Posts